Wednesday, December 9, 2009

iFoundry final show!

We had our final presentation on monday, and I would say that our team made a positive impression on the rest of the teams, even if our work was a little slapped together. I would say that no team had a really terrible project. Plus each idea was unique and interesting, which gave the whole show a very impressing feel.
What pleased me the most was that our project was the noisiest. This made it a natural attraction, so our team managed to get all of the major guests to our table at once. Its a very pleasing experience to show off your work to someone who has lots of experience.
So, this is my last post, as I am a terrible blogger, and will completely forget about the whole thing in a weeks time lol.

Its been a fun ride, and I'll keep these memories for as long as I can remember.

Signing off
Derek Drescher

No comments:

Post a Comment